The Top Benefits of NAR Membership
- REALTOR® Brand: The REALTOR® brand is on the strongest and most recognized in the world.
- Public Awareness: NAR utilizes many means to let consumers know why it’s important to work with a REALTOR®.
- Government Advocacy: NAR works closely with Congress to benefit REALTORS, the industry and consumers.
- Technology: NAR offers technology resources designed to help you make smart business decisions, streamline transactions, secure more listings, boost customer service and much more.
- Education: Tap into new opportunities in your market -and increase your value by gaining the specialized expertise needed to work with clients with specific needs.
- Research: NAR provides FREE access to comprehensive research reports on the economy, our market, home buyers and home sellers. www.nar.realtor/research-and-statistics
- Information Resources: Take advantage of resources – including REALTOR® Magazine and NAR.REALTOR to stay up-to-date on the latest trends, technology, sales and marketing. Use this knowledge to work more effectively.
- Networking: By attending NAR conferences, networking with other REALTORS® and sharing lessons learned, discover how someone else’s tricks of the trade could potentially help increase your business.
- REALTOR® Benefits Program: NAR offers partners’ offerings which can help you save time and money. These are products and services you use every day, at home or at the office from top companies. www.nar.realtor/realtor-benefits-program
To access these benefits and ensure the timeliest updates and news visit:
The Top Benefits of GAR Membership
- GAR Website: www.garealtor.com, is your 24/7 source for the latest industry news, GAR event information, RPAC, member services and discounts, continuing education, legal references and more.
- GAR Contract Forms: The forms are constantly updated to ensure that every aspect of any real estate transaction is legal and thorough.
- GAR’s Scholarship Foundation: Provides scholarships for students for real estate-related educational programs that lead to a designation or certification.
- GAR’s Legal Defense Fund: Provides support to members by responding to Requests for Assistance with funding and/or legal counsel.
- GAR Disaster Relief Fund: Provides assistance to members who have suffered damage or loss to their home or business in the State of Georgia due to a natural disaster. www.garealtor.com/disasterrelief
- GAR Continuing Education Classes: Includes designation and certification courses, both in classroom setting and online. Visit: www.garealtor.net to learn more.
- Georgia REALTOR® Magazine: Published by-monthly online and twice this year in print (May and November) offers up-to-date information on legal issues, sales and marketing trends, technology tools and member news.
- GAR Member Discounts: GAR offers member discounts with companies such as Auto-Travel Club of America, Georgia’s Own Credit Union, Nationwide Insurance, Office Depot, UPS and more.