Members of the High Achievers exemplify the highest caliber of real estate professionalism and service and membership is based on the personal production of at least one million dollars in real estate transactions by the individual.
The rules for admission are strict and full membership in the Board is required. The High Achievers Audit Committee reviews very carefully every application and each one must be certified by the principal broker as to the accuracy and the entire Committee spent many hours reviewing the applicants for validity and accuracy.
Thursday, March 12 | Registration: 6:30 pm | Event: 7:00 pm – 9:30 pm
Tanyard Creek Overlook 4361 Cherokee St, Acworth
Join us for our 2019 High Achievers Dinner on March 12, 2020 at the new Tanyard Creek Overlook where we will award our top High Achievers for the year! High Achievers Recipients: $50 | Gala Tickets: $50 Register Now!
DEADLINE: Friday, January 17, 2020, 5:00 pm
All transactions must have closed during 2019.
- Application Fee: $50
- Late Application: $300 – Must be turned in by 5:00 pm, January 24, 2020!
Before completing the online applications, please download and complete the following:
- Transaction File
- Current Broker Certification Form
- Previous Broker Certification Form (only required if you transferred offices in 2019)
2019 High Achievers Application – PDF (printable version)
High Achievers News
- September Market Brief
- 2021 Leadership Nomination Ballot
- August Market Brief
- 2020 RPAC ‘Cutest Pet’ Contest
- July Market Brief
- Important Announcement: 2020 PBOR Events
- CARES Act FAQs
- Congress Passes $2 Trillion CARES Act; What it Means for REALTORS®
- Governor Kemp’s Statewide “Shelter in Place” Order
- NAR Coronavirus Resources
- GAR Coronavirus Resources
- PBOR has great things in store for 2020…
- Legal Helpline – GAR Member Benefit!