Below you will find a link to the Paulding Board’s March 2020 Market Report. The information is available on the group’s Facebook page and can be shared via the page, or the link below can be copied and pasted to share directly via email or on other sites. Please help us promote the information by sharing it.
Highlights: (compared to March 2019)
- Total single family home sales: 281 (.4% decrease)
- Median sales price: $225,000 (7.1% increase)
- Average sales price: $237,000 (6.8% increase)
- Total active listings: 527 (11.7% decrease)
- New listings: 216 (2.7% decrease)
- Month’s Supply: 1.8 (8.2% decrease)