Below you will find links to the Paulding Board of REALTORS® January 2020 Market Report. The information is available on the group’s Facebook page and can be shared via the page, or the link below can be copied and pasted to share directly via email or on other sites. Please help us promote the information by sharing it.
Highlights: (compared to January 2019)
- Total single family home sales: 191 (16.6% increase)
- Median sales price: $214,000 (6.5% increase)
- Average sales price: $226,000 (2.3% increase)
- Total active listings: 575 (7.9% decrease)
- New listings: 257 (14.7% increase)
- Month’s Supply: 2.0 (3.7% decrease)
Share via email or social media »
As a service for the members of the Paulding Board of REALTORS®, we provide monthly market statistics for Paulding County. This information is provided by FMLS by the 10th of each month. Please let us know if you have any questions or feedback on the information provided.