As a service for the members of the Paulding Board of REALTORS® we are going to be providing the monthly market statistics for Paulding County. This information is provided by FMLS by the 10th of each month. Please let us know if you have any questions or feedback on the information provided.
Below you will find links to the Paulding Board of REALTORS® August 2018 Market Report. The information is available on the group’s Facebook page and can be shared via the page, or the link below can be copied and pasted to share directly via email or on other sites. Please help us promote the information by sharing it.
Highlights: (compared to August 2017)
- Total single family home sales: 311 (3.7% decrease)
- Median sales price: $205,000 (6.2% increase)
- Average sales price: $212,000 (1.9% increase)
- Total active listings: 716 (2.8% decrease)
- New listings: 260 (1.2% increase)